Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Same, Cd is bot workinc. Lexus 2008 80000 miles LS 460

Customer Question
Same, Cd is bot...

Same, Cd is bot workinc

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

Lexus 2008 80000 miles LS 460 Mark Levinson, does it have solution?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I don"t kow an electricity mecanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Maybe to check te computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
1/13/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi can you please clarify your question? what was the problem you are having and the question you had about it?