Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

2008 Lexus 460LS quit running while driving. Will start

Customer Question
2008 Lexus 460LS quit...

2008 Lexus 460LS quit running while driving. Will start again but will quit after a minute or two.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Battery is fully charged, almost brand new

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Lexus?

460 LS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

It's in the shop and they haven't found the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
1/12/2018
Lexus Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Have them check this recall or take it to the dealer to have it done.

are you there?