Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

I would like the instructions on how to do a tune up on a…

Customer Question
I would like the...

I would like the instructions on how to do a tune up on a sc400.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

19992 Lexus SC 400

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your SC 300?

1992

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SC 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING . IT NEEDS IT BECAUSE I bought without any history.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Lexus
1/9/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 month ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

for tune up , plugs ,wires ,fuel filter and air filter ,is this what you looking to replace and needing instructions on , that is a basic tune up

unless you want to change belts and fluids ?

please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I check the belts there good . It does a valve cover gasket?

valve cover gasket ,look around the cover and down the engine block , any leaks

most likely at this time is needed ,especially if you doing tune up ,good time to do valve covers

lexpert
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech