Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My RX330 steering got a little stiff. Do you have any

Customer Question
My RX330 steering got...

My RX330 steering got a little stiff. Do you have any advise?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids?

Yes, OK. Pump also changed.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2004 Lexus RX330, 150000 miles on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

My friend helped me to change pump.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lexus
My friend changed Rack and pinion also with a new one
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

so you changed the power steering pump and that didn't help?

Pump as well as both rack and pinion also changed
Lexus Mechanic: Cary York,
 replied 6 months ago
Cary York
Phone call session started