Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

In the morning cold the steering wheel sticks for 2 or 3…

Customer Question
In the morning cold...

In the morning cold the steering wheel sticks for 2 or 3 minutes and then is OK; but, I am worried that it could occur while driving.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the steering wheel actually locked? Does it feel slightly springy when you try to turn it in one direction, but has no give when you go the opposite way?

No it is stuck

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2003 GS430

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No.But i just had a major repair. Reconditioned steering motor. I am looking for paper.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just a moment. We will call you back when I find the paperwork'

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
1/3/2018
Lexus Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 7 months ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

what exactly was changed and now you have this issue ?

Lexus Mechanic: monina-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
monina-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/lexus/awtfl-morning-cold-steering-wheel-sticks.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.