Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I just noticed my engine oil has reduced and i want to add…

Customer Question
Good day. i just...

Good day. i just noticed my engine oil has reduced and i want to add oil to it, i use mobil one synthetic oil 5W30. the local store around me does not have mobil one 5w30 but they have mobil one 0w40. what can i do

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

2 months ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

Es330 2003 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just want to add engine oil

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to get a valve stem seal repaired without opening the engine, my mechanic told me my valve seals are leaking oil

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lexus
12/27/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech. replied 6 months ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.

How low is it?