Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have a low mileage 2012 Lexus 350 ES and I've never had a…

Customer Question
I have a low...

I have a low mileage 2012 Lexus 350 ES and I've never had a problem with its starting until now. I have to touch the remote to the engine start button. I don't understand the problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ES yourself? What have you tried so far?

Is there a battery in the remote? If so, could it need a new battery?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My gps won't let me change locations; it defaults to a city other than mine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
12/25/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hello what is the vin of your vehicle?