Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have a 2002 Lexus RX 300 - the O/D off light came on just…

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 Lexus RX 300 - the O/D off light came on just out of the blue - what does that mean - is that a service issue?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

I don't

Mechanic's Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the Lexus Mechanic to figure that out. Are you fixing your RX 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything since it just came on. I don't know if I push a button on something or what

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech. replied 6 months ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.

Does your shifter handle have a small button just below the shift lock button?