Lexus

Connect one-on-one with a verified lexus mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician

More related answers
All lexus mechanics are VERIFIED
I'm trying to jump start my 2000 Lexus RX300 but a horn goes
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I'm trying to jump start my 2000 Lexus RX300 but a horn goes off when I connect the jumper cables. I pulled the horn fuse and disconnected the horn but there must be another security horn that still g… read more
My hood latch won't lock properly. I opened the hood
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
No, I opened the hood yesterday to check something and the mechanism never reset I guess. The lever inside the car has a lot of play … read more
2006 es330 hood wont open. ES330. I belive out side of a cut
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, lexus mechanic
2006 es330 hood wont open JA: What is the model of your '06 Lexus? Customer: ES330 JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: I belive out side of a cut off wheel … read more
Replaced the spark plugs on 2005 Lexus es330. Had to remove
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Replaced the spark plugs on 2005 Lexus es330. Had to remove upper intake. Engine light, low tach, and VSE light on now. Engine idles low and strong exhaust smell. Re-did procedure and same problem. … read more
My 2005 Lexus power on steering wheel stop working a 'll the
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
My 2005 Lexus power on steering wheel stop working a 'll the controls horn. Radio and cruise control … read more
I had a large item in my trunk that would not allow the
Todd M
Todd M, Owner
I had a large item in my trunk that would not allow the trunk to close all the way. So, I used a tie down and placed the s-hook in the trunk latch. It latched on to the s- hook perfectly. When I got h… read more
My battery died and my battery is in the trunk So I cant
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
My battery died and my battery is in the trunk So I cant open my trunk … read more
Lexus es330 Dead battery, The issue is that I could not open
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
The issue is that I could not open the hood using the hood button … read more
Alarm in my lexus ls 430 went off and my key remote is broken
mike switzer
mike switzer, lexus mechanic
Alarm in my lexus ls 430 went off and my key remote is broken so i used my key to unlock door and alarm went off so it wouldnt open i opened the trunk then the key worked to open door but next day car… read more
I have a 2002 lexus sc430. After having the rear shocks
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
I have a 2002 lexus sc430 . After having the rear shocks replaced and on drive home, the trunk opens by itself. It can be locked by shutting it but after driving a, while especially on freeway it open… read more
My girlfriend has a 2003 Lexus and the hood, trunk and gas
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Customer: My girlfriend has a 2003 Lexus and the hood, trunk and gas door will not open, could it be a fuse issue? … read more
Lexus rs300: My hood wont open and my battery is dead. when
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
My hood won't open and my battery is dead. when I pull on the cable inside the car it doesn't click. It seems very loose and I can't pull it at all. I looked it up online and it says to take the grill… read more
lexus sc430: trunk..mechanical lever inside the console..new battery
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
the trunk latch on my lexus sc430 only works when i pull the mechanical lever inside the console. When i press the buttons on the key and under the dash, i hear the beep and a small mechanical noise i… read more
2005 Lexus es350: the rear/ back seat power windows..Took car..doors
LexusPro
LexusPro, Master Automotive Technician
I have a 2005 Lexus es350. 6 months ago the rear/ back seat power windows stopped working. Took car to shop , they said they would have to take apart the doors , big cost no guarentees. I did nothing.… read more
Lexus I have a 2005 Lexus ES330 with a 6 disc cd player.
Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2005 Lexus ES330 with a 6 disc cd player. The radio and cassett deck work fine but when I try to use the CD player, the door will not open to load the CD's. I do not get any error messages an… read more
2006 Lexus: gas tank lid is stuck open..located inside..trunk)
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
My car: 2006 Lexus LS 430. Problem: The gas tank lid is stuck open. I pulled the string (located inside the trunk) to open it and this string appears to be stuck now and that causes the gas tank lid t… read more
2005 ES330: dead battery (2-3 mo..old!)How can she open the trunk.
Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE MASTER TECH, REPAIR FACILITY OWNER
I have a lexus 2005 ES330. My wife is at the airport with a dead battery (2-3 mo. old!) How can she open the trunk. The key fob and the usual button on the drivers side do not seem to work. Thanks Don… read more
How can I manually open the fuel filler door on my 1999 Lexus
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
How can I manually open the fuel filler door on my 1999 Lexus ES300. The release button on the dash isn't working. I looked it up in my manual and it showed a manual lever in the truck, but I don't se… read more