Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

A couple of things.I have a check engine light on and a VSC…

Customer Question
Hi, a couple of...

Hi, a couple of things.I have a check engine light on and a VSC warning? The car was in a minor accident, so I do not believe anything with the engine was impacted. Regardless, Scott recommended the 110,000 mile service.

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Stays on. Also, the tires will NOT need to be rotated. They will be replaced in a month or two, so that service will not be needed and should be considered in the quote.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2007 IS250

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Just saw the lights on Friday at 5:00pm. No chance to get to it this weekend. It drive fine. Also, hoping for a quote to replace the headlight assemblies driver and passenger.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I found headlight assemblies on-line (Amazon) that fit my car for much less than the dealer is asking. Amazon offers a $240 installation.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you? what was your question?