Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

No sound in radio. levinston. Es 2013. That’s it

Customer Question
No sound in radio ...

No sound in radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Mark levinston

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

Es 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ES yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
12/12/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the radio is operating properly and the only issue you are seeing is no sound this is usually due to a faulty sound amplifier needing replaced.The sound amp can fail as I have seen several times before in the past and needs to be replaced when it fails.You will want to have this checked/tested to be sure.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?