Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My fob doesn't work. I can't get into my car and the fob…

Customer Question
My fob doesn't work...

My fob doesn't work. I can't get into my car and the fob blinks red at random. 2007 es300

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

It is new and showed no warning light.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Lexus?

Es300

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried to get in with the pull out key but there is no key slot that I can see on my door...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
12/8/2017
Lexus Mechanic: trung do,
 replied 7 months ago
trung do

hi this is trung welcome I will go over you question and help you with your issue.

Lexus Mechanic: trung do,
 replied 7 months ago

if you trying to get inside your vehicle the key slot is locate vehind the door handle cover. you will need to pop the small portion of the piece next to the door handle out , the slot is locate underthe small cover piece.