Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus is 250 2008, will not crank after changing the fan…

Customer Question
Lexus is(###) ###-#### will not...
Lexus is(###) ###-#### will not crank after changing the fan motor assy and radiator, it started fine ran for about a minute I shut it off to fill/top off coolant then it would not crank afterwards.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lexus
12/4/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Will it crank if the starter relay or starter motor is bypassed?

Is the battery voltage good at 12.6 volts?

it will crank if the starter relay is bypassed,battery voltage is ok,start button turns green when I step on the brake,stop lights work,start button will not turn green unless it's on park or neutral like it's supposed to.
hi, still there?

I did not realize you had the push button start option. I rarely have success helping car owners diagnose that system without a diagnostic tool. I will opt out.