Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Will not let us bleed rear brakes and can not complete

Customer Question
Will not let us...

Will not let us bleed rear brakes and can not complete linear valve reset. pump not coming on for rear brakes. Changed the acuator

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids recently?

Full

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2011 LS460

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried reset which worked, but can not complete linear valve reset

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not checked for any fault codes set this needs done first to see if any codes are set.In some cases, it can be a fault code set that can prevent operation of components or features like this here and the codes need cleared out or diagnosed and repaired to resolve this issue.If you have already had fault codes read out and no codes are set let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician