Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I read that Lexus is250 awd might not be a good purchase…

Customer Question
Hello I read that...

Hello I read that Lexus is250 awd might not be a good purchase what about 2011*****

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

It looks good has 76000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

Is250 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking to purchase it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/26/2017
Lexus Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 6 months ago
nelson freitas

Hello, and thanks for using JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I have been an Automotive Technician for over 15 years.

I will see what information in can find about that vehicle for you, and I will get back to you shortly.

Nelson

Lexus Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 6 months ago

I was able to locate the recommended maintenance and also a reliability report from a 3rd party automotive repair website(Identafix). and I have attached that in a pdf to this message. I also work for a toyota dealership and have access to lexus recalls and TSB's And I will check to see for any major/common issues for you as well

Lexus Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 6 months ago

I have looked through all service bulletins and recalls, and I wasn't able to find anything extremely concerning.

Is there anything specific you would like me to research for you?

I heard it was basically a Toyota
Lexus Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 6 months ago

Actually there is very little if anything at all that resembles any Toyota. The engine and transmission are made for Lexus only and there are no Toyota's that share the same drive train or body.

Lexus Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 6 months ago

I was wondering if you had any more questions about the IS250?

Also can you please rate my services today, Your honest feedback is appreciated.
If you dont feel like I deserve a 5 star rating please let me know if there is anything else I can do before rating
Nelson