Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Can you provide an instructional video and support to help…

Customer Question
Can you provide an instructional...
Can you provide an instructional video and support to help me install a throttle body lever sensor part number 22060-46010? I have a 2000 GS300.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/24/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Technician replied 8 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Technician

do you have LEXUS hand-held tester or OBD II scan tool that can read the Throttle Body Sensor?

No but I took it to a repair shop and Advanced Auto and they both gave me a P1120 error code.The reason I am making the repair is because the car just died on my wife while she was driving, when I went to pick her up, about 30 minutes later, it cranked up and started for me. I had it towed to the repair shop, they kept it for three days and couldn't replicate the error. Naturally it happened to me a couple of days later.I drove it for the first time yesterday after slightly adjusting the TPS to get the idle back to 800.

Lexus does not supply "video" for replacement, nor does Lexus have info to Adjust or Repair the Throttle Body Sensor without LEXUS hand-held tester or OBD II scan tool that can read the Throttle Body Sensor.
LEXUS hand-held tester or OBD II scan tool has to be used to Adjust after Install

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.

Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.