Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My navigation screen is not coming on. 2007. I have only…

Customer Question
My navigation screen is...

My navigation screen is not coming on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have only serviced the car and that's all

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/24/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Technician replied 7 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Technician

2007 Lexus what?
What Model?

Is250
Lexus Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If the display is electrically dead then it has either failed or it is missing power or ground.

The first thing you'll need to do is check fuses. The fuses in question are the ECU-IG RH, ACC, and TV NO.1.

If these fuses are good and will light a test light then the next step will be to remove the display and test it's powers and grounds there. If present then the display has failed, if a power or ground is missing then there is a wiring issue that will need to be investigated.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.