Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Tis will not generate a pass code. We entered our 96 digit…

Customer Question
Tis will not generate...

Tis will not generate a pass code. We entered our 96 digit seed number and it tells us we need a 96 digit seed number

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

We are trying to get a pass code to replace a lost key

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '96 Lexus?

Its a 2006 GS300

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

We are an automotive repair facility. We have a subscription with Toyota / Lexus but it will not accept the seed number that the scan tool is generating

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/23/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris