Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Three lights came on last night VSC TRAC VSC OFF and the

three lights came on last...
three lights came on last night VSC TRAC VSC OFF and the engine light I cannot detect any thing different about how the car drives Is it safe to drive?
JA: Do you happen to know the code? Have you tried to reset the computer?
Customer: no how do I do that?
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 04 LX 470
JA: Are you fixing your LX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing except restarting
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hi​ my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

if the engine light is the main cause of the other lights coming on they will come on with the engine light even if you do not have a problem with that system

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
it's unsafe to drive?

we need to fine out the reason the engine light is on to do that you will have to get the car scan for codes , if you have a auto zone where your at you can take it there and they will scan if for free and give you the code then you can inspect the part and wire and replace as needed

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
never mind I'll take it to a mechanic

no it is not as long as it is driving normal and the engine light is not flashing

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
keep my $5 Please tell me I am not signed up for an ongoing charge

o​k please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

as long as you did not become a member your good

3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
3pac2222
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician