Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Where is the oil control valve on the 1999 es 300. Not at…

Customer Question
Where is the oil...

Where is the oil control valve on the 1999 es 300

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Lexus ES 300. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not at this time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/21/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The valve is on the inboard side of the head under the engine cover. Here is a link to an image. https://www.dropbox.com/s/is7xfpqps5cy0gl/oil%20control%20valve.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician