Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

2003 lexus es300. When accelerating from a stop sign the car

Customer Question
has a vibration that feels...
2003 lexus es300. When accelerating from a stop sign the car has a vibration that feels like its coming from the right front suspension area. Almost feels as if the axle is binding?
Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 20 days ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Have you had it up in the air and watched the axle when you accelerate, if its binding you should see some up and down movement. From your description this dose sound like you may have a bad axle .

lexpert
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech