Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

I have a 2013 lexus gs 350 and my master switch wont let my…

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 lexus gs 350 and my master switch wont let my back window down nor my front passenger side do I need to replace my master switch or it have a fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

No I will ask someone to check it out

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I wish lol

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I just wanted to know do the gs 350 have fuses for the window

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/20/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

This is not a fuse issue if the drivers door works. The drivers switch is the most likely cause for this concern. If you have and can use a volt meter we can do the diagnostic steps for this concern.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician