Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I own a 2016 Lexus RX350. I have noticed in the last few…

Customer Question
Hi. I own a...

Hi. I own a 2016 Lexus RX350. I have noticed in the last few days that the steering is feeling a bit stiff.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids?

I just had it serviced about 2 weeks ago,

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Lexus?

RX350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not done anything. Just noticed the situation. Not planning to do any repair myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just wanted to know if it is dangerous to drive like this.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/16/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

lexpert
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech