Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Back. Lexus GS 300, just replaced the battery and the

Customer Question
Lexus GS 300, just...

Lexus GS 300, just replaced the battery and the passenger and rear windows will not go down, just the driver window

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

No, it happened once before but not about battery replacement and we got the windows to work after something done with the switches but I can not remember.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your GS 300?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a friend that will help me once you tell me what to do. The switches do not work. That is all I have done.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, but do not know why we got the windows to work and now the problem happened again. Was it battery related or not?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lexus
11/14/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert replied 8 months ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Is the car currently available?