Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Rtment. Es330 2004, the lamp in the glove compartment

Customer Question
Es330 2004, the lamp...

Es330 2004, the lamp in the glove compartment doesn't work, (with new light bulb)

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

In the glove compartment, when we open the compartment, it's supposed to be lighted!

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't know what fuse to check, and where it is!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My trunk opener also didn't work. It only work on the remote control. I think the fuse is broken!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you own a tool that can test car electrical?

Sorry Chris, I'm not interested any more.
Thanks for replying! All the best!

OKay best of luck.

If you have another question, let me know.