Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Need wiring diagram for oxygen sensor plug. 2006 Lexus GS

Need wiring diagram for oxygen...
Need wiring diagram for oxygen sensor plug
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Lexus. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: 2006 Lexus GS 300 RWD
10/20/2017
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Which sensor and what wire colors do you have?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Bank 1. Green, red, Violet, white.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Air to fuel ratio

That is the passenger side rear under the car correct?

If it is then the colors should be blue, black, white and orange

Bank 2 (driver's side) is yellow, black, white and green.

Where is the sensor located? Do you need a location diagram?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Passenger-side pre-cat

Thanks, ***** ***** matching up

1=violet

2=white

3=red

4=green

Click here for connector view

Let me know if that matches what you are seeing

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What's the location of the wires in the female plug ?

Click the connector view for the vehicle side of the connector, if you are asking about the sensor side what colors do you have there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Having trouble opening the link to the connector view

That is a dropbox link, what are you getting when you try to open it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oxygen sensor wires :Black, black, white, blue.

This is an air fuel ratio sensor not an oxygen sensor.

What is the brand and part number?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not sure what's in a car all I know that the there is no female plug on the wiring harness
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That's what I meant. Air to fuel sensor. Black, black, blue, white

So this is the original or do you think it was replaced? Maybe someone put an oxygen sensor in and it is now showing a code?

Give be some information what you are doing here so I can help you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Bought the car with the sensor unplugged and could not locate a female plug on the harness.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What's the part number for a female plug so I could order at dealer

So you found the right color wires? I don't know female and male but I do know sensor side and vehicle side?

I don't have a part number but the locations are shown in the diagram I posted. Do you have that?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Vehicle side.

That is what is shown in the diagram I posted and I posted the location of the wires in the connector.

I don't have a part number for the connector but if you are getting one from a dealer their parts person can find it for you.

If you were going to direct wire it just the match the positions in the sensor connector with the positions shown in the diagram.

Do you have the diagram??

George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician