Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

1998 lexus gs 300 got the coil ignjtion wires crossup six…

1998 lexus gs 300...

1998 lexus gs 300 got the coil ignjtion wires crossup six wires red and black ,tan,black,3 black tan

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

The wires are comming from the igniter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cut the wires from harness car tries to start like out of time

10/19/2017
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Just so that I have a clear understanding, you are looking for where the wires for the igniter goes, correct?

The wiring show the colors of the wires and where they should go.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician
need to know those six wires out of harness plug into 3 coils 3 of them have 12 volts when key is on the other three must work off cam sensor
need to know those six wires out of harness plug into three coils on inline six cylinder 3 wires having 12v on them and i guess 3 of them running off cam sensor
Phone call session started