Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

The keys are locked inside my GS300 and then when I tried to…

Customer Question
Hello, the keys are...

Hello, the keys are locked inside my GS300 and then when I tried to open the door the car gave a long 'beep', and then the alarm sounded.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

Never before. about 50,000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No - it's my wife, she went to the gym, put her bag on the front seat closed the door and then the door locked automatically

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

So we're not trying to do anything yet. i thought the immobiliser might cancel after a while...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Lexus
10/16/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 9 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life. I will do my very best to provide you the best answer for you

Are you trying to find out if the alarm system will shut off after some time?