Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have a 2015 Lexus LL. How do I get the CD to eject when…

Customer Question
I have a 2015 Lexus...
I have a 2015 Lexus LL.
How do I get the CD to eject when flashing error?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Lexus
10/13/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Other than the CD player, is the rest of the radio working?

Is this a single or multi disc CD player?