Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

2013 Lexus rx350 rear trunk works sometime and sometimes it…

Customer Question
2013 Lexus rx350 rear trunk...
2013 Lexus rx350 rear trunk works sometime and sometimes it will not. I changed the rear lift supports and that did not solve the problem. When it works it works fine other times does not work at all
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Lexus
Locking motor on rear liftgate door works fine it does unlock when bottom pressed but door will not open. And if you open manually you have to close manually. Pressing bottom will not close door
9/29/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do you know if the module for the trunk is storing any codes?

No I don't know
I read in owners manual that flasher lights should blink twice when bottom on remote is pressed for liftgate. But they are not flashing when bottom is pressed
Found problem.thanks. Need no reply

Good job