Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have not driven my lexus hs250h for a week. Now car seems…

Customer Question
I have not driven...

I have not driven my lexus hs250h for a week. Now car seems totally dead, i.e. could not even open the door with remote. Nothing lights up when I manually opened the door. Tried jump starting, no luck.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?

No, not sure which fuse to check. The car will not wake up at all. Read on the web, could it be the "auxiliary" battery which is dead?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2012 HS250h (hybrid)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried jump starting with a battery booster.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was perfectly fine a week ago. It has been parked in the garage since then.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/25/2017
Lexus Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago
eric remington

what does the battery read?

Lexus Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago

should be more than 12 bvolts

You don't get it. Even with jumper cable connected, there is nothing on the dashboard, it is pitch dark.
Please refund my money.