Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

The trunk lid on my IS250 (2015) will to open. It makes the…

Customer Question
The trunk lid on...

The trunk lid on my IS250 (2015) will to open. It makes the click sound/beep (from all buttons), but does not release. The key doesn't work either. Worked fine until this morning.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

On what? I can't even get it to open.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Lexus?

IS250

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Other than cycling the valet switch and trying all buttons and the key, nothing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 3 days by:
9/27/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You