Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Where is the bussman fuse holder located on Lexus GS 300? No…

Customer Question
Where is the bussman...

Where is the bussman fuse holder located on Lexus GS 300?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/20/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

what is the year?

2006 GS300

stand by

what are you calling a "bussman"fuse?

Where is my answer?

what are you calling a "bussman"fuse?

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/trxqx5san3vcp6b/0920-lexus-Cruise%20Control%20System.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/trxqx5san3vcp6b/0920-lexus-Cruise%20Control%20System.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

I cant open it. Pls help
This isn't working even after clearing defaults

put the link into your main browser..it should open right up

Ok. I did that but you didn't just give me the answer, just a bunch of pages to sort through. ]
I have a bolted fuse that reads BUSS AMG 150A 32V. Where in the BUSS Fuse holder located in my GS 300?

please stand by. perhaps one of the other guys has a better idea of what is going on here.

someone will be right with you.

thanks