Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

I think I got ripped off by the Toyota dealer, they charged

Customer Question
$593.95 to replaced a coil...
I think I got ripped off by the Toyota dealer, they charged $593.95 to replaced a coil pack and spark pug. They charged me $374 for labor, $187.33 for the coil, $15.13 for the plug. I want to submit a complain to the Consumers Affairs of the Sate of CA. Do you think I have good case?.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Thanks Pearl, but that is all I want to know.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Saab 9-5. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I forgot, my car is 2004 Lexus ES330. Code P0305, misfire cyl. no. 5
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/16/2017
Lexus Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

What exactly makes you think you got ripped off?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

lexpert
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech