Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My 2004 GX470 is stuck in the Low setting. I can hear

Customer Question
My 2004 GX470 is...

My 2004 GX470 is stuck in the Low setting. I can hear clicking like they are trying to work but wont? I checked all fuses and all are good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes one under the hood and the one under the dash. Both are good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Lexus?

GX470

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

So far just fuses. I was thinking sensors next. Not sure how to check them though

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that this did happen once before about a month ago and then it righted itself

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/13/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I jut came online and saw your question.

Ok, to make sure, you are referring to the electronic air suspension, correct?

And I will need the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics

Hi, here is the the last 8 that you requested.40034232

where do you rear the clicking noise at - behind the dash, in the engine compartment, at the wheels?

yes to which

1 behind the dash

2 engine compartment

3 at the wheels

Clicking at the sensors behind the wheels

HI,

Ok, there are actuators at the wheels for the electronic air suspension, but I just dont see all of them failing and clicking at the same time. I am not sure what would cause them all to click. I am going to opt out and see if another expert may know