Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

We will try. Our local Lexus dealer does not want to do the…

Customer Question
We will try. Our local...
We will try. Our local Lexus dealer does not want to do the update for us, so that we have to go though this trouble. Thank you.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/12/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

you are welcome

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

My husband said that he can not do it. We already have DVD navigation map, do you think that we can go to some local auto shop to perform to perform the update, or we have to go to Lexus dealer?

HI,

Take it in to any general repair shop and they can do it for you. With what has to be removed to access it, it should be 1 to 1.5 hours labor