Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

What means glove box assembly, and please advise how to

Customer Question
remove it. My husband is...
What means glove box assembly, and please advise how to remove it. My husband is pretty handy, but just could not see how to do it.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/12/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

see attached directions

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager