Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have a 2006 ES330 Lexus. The car has performed pretty

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 ES330 Lexus. The car has performed pretty flawlessly. However, in June I needed to replace gasket that was leaking oil. Today the car is temp gauge is running hot into red area after*****

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?

Oil an Coolant looked fine? What do you think is problem.. Thermostat?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Lexus?

This is an ES(###) ###-#### Yes a Gasket was recently replaced along with certain hoses replaced or reconnected.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ES yourself? What have you tried so far?

No,,,,,, I am looking for a referral and some understanding.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car has about 140k miles on it... Mechanically sound otherwise.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Have you monitored the cooling fan when it is running hot to see if the fan is coming on?