lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Gunvir.............we chatted last week about my 2007 lexus

Customer Question

HI Gunvir.............we chatted last week about my 2007 lexus es350 and engine gasket being blown. question is when I talked to the maintenance shop about diagnosing it, they said that they saw the leak so they figured it was the water pump so that is why they fixed it. Isn't protocol to run a diagnosis of a car when it stops running? Also they said they were in the area of the water pump when they replaced the spark plugs so they didn't know about the engine until after being done with that and the oil change.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. My colleague seems to be offline; I see you have waitied over 2 hours for a response, perhaps you would like me to assist on this request. Please advise. Thanks