Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

My ready light is not on but others are. Just stopped to get

Customer Question

My ready light is not on but others are. Just stopped to get gas and was fine before. When restarted this happened. No lights left on.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: When I turn the key all the other lights come on like the main light check engine light brake light Etc
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: Rx400h 2007
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. Just happened. Should we call aaa?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hi im kevin the most common cause of this issue is the auxilliary battery voltage dropping low .aaa should be able to get you started with a battery pack if this is the case and a replacement 12 volt battery will be needed

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Tnx. My husband had to use regular unleaded instead of premium. Could this have been related? The car was running fine when we pulled into the gas station 15 min ago.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Will make no difference as the car has no way of telling what fuel youve added and if fuel were to cause any issues it would only be once engine is running .i believe your battery voltage is low

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Please rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all