Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My ready light is not on but others are. Just stopped to get…

Customer Question
My ready light is...

My ready light is not on but others are. Just stopped to get gas and was fine before. When restarted this happened. No lights left on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

When I turn the key all the other lights come on like the main light check engine light brake light Etc

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

Rx400h 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Just happened. Should we call aaa?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/9/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Kevin, Auto Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin the most common cause of this issue is the auxilliary battery voltage dropping low .aaa should be able to get you started with a battery pack if this is the case and a replacement 12 volt battery will be needed

Tnx. My husband had to use regular unleaded instead of premium. Could this have been related? The car was running fine when we pulled into the gas station 15 min ago.

Will make no difference as the car has no way of telling what fuel youve added and if fuel were to cause any issues it would only be once engine is running .i believe your battery voltage is low

Please rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all