Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I've locked the master key in the trunk, No it hasnt, 98 ls…

Customer Question
I've locked the master...

I've locked the master key in the trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

No it hasnt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

98 ls 400

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LS 400 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked for a way thru the back seat

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
9/7/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just online and saw your question

Your choices are limited on this

You can go to your dealer and see if they have the key code on file and have them cut a new one for you

Drill out the trunk lock

Drill a large hole in the metal rear seat cross support frame and use a coathanger to fish the keys out thru it

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.