Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My door lock dont work on 3 doors and its not the actuator,

My door lock dont...

My door lock dont work on 3 doors and its not the actuator

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?

Yess

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

Is(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yess i have try change actuator in the doors but still have the same problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No its the only thing im not able to do

I will probaly think its the rh body ecu for the door lock im there
Ok where is this situated
The location of the body ecu with a test light can i test the body
Are u there
8/23/2017
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

I am sorry no one has helped you yet. I just got home from vacation. I am going to attempt to get help/answers to everyone waiting tonight or tomorrow. DO you still need assistance?

thanks
No just write me im not good to talk in english thanks

Super, give me about 10 minutes

Ok thanks ill wait

Which door does not have a lock issue?

The locks not working, they do not work in the lock nor unlock motion?

Do you get the same results with the lock switches and the key fob, only one door works?

The driver door lock and unlock with key fob work except the UNLOCK power button on driver and passenger front door
The 3 other doors lock with fob and power buttons
I have try change door lock actuator but its only locking !
When i push the unlock button i haer a clic near the passenger foot fuse box All the fuse are good i have already check
When i wanna unlock with my hand on the handledoor on driver side it unlock driver only and when i go on passenger side the car dont unlock at all and beep approx 10 times

Does your vehicle have the smart key system?

The lock actuators work off of 2 wires.

To lock wire A is powered and wire B is grounded.

To unlock wire A is grounded and wire B is powered.

Since all doors will lock that confirms the wiring is fine and the actuators are fine. That means the Body ECU at the right side of the dash is bad It is getting correct signal to the drivers door on its own circuit bit not to the other 3 doors on there own circuit.

Here is a wire diagram if needed https://www.dropbox.com/s/62nmmutnxzjqezc/pdl06.pdf?dl=0

Here is a doctored diagram showing the circuit issue https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxk6z4svwpeqqf2/17.png?dl=0

Here is the Body ECU location. https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4p0n9e6s6nokn4/becu.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Can you send me the link in something else than dropbox

Sorry but that is the only approved way I can send the links per the repair guides copyright. Are you having trouble opening them on your home PC?

Chris (aka - Moose)
ok i have correct the problem of dropbox
its the cowl side jb rh ecu
or body ecu
seriiously if you can have 10 stars ill take 10 pretty happy do i have to reset something or just change the hole things and its done

In this case you would have to replace the body ECU which is also a JB junction box.

i have more questionlittle one

If it is related to the same concern. I am allowed to answer it here on this post.

do i have to reset something or communicate with something
what do i have to dissasembly to get there all the fuse box ^
because i know that the fuse are right there under
the driver side door the unlock power buttons doesnt work same fsound on the body ecu

It does not state programming is needed.

Replacement steps https://www.dropbox.com/s/jna8cm06846uf69/ecurr.pdf?dl=0

Access steps, you are not doing all of these. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4iv7fk1ybc3203q/removalrr.pdf?dl=0

wow thanks really appreciate
in the same time of the door not functuning when i press the button reaar defrost all radio vent dash evrything goes blind and there is some light like p#s and if i am on a red light the car shut down

We would need to diagnose those different issues on a different post.

ok how we do that

You would need to open a new post, starting over fresh. You may want to address the known bad ECU prior though.

what do you mean

Not sure what part of my comment you are questioning?

ou may want to address the known bad ECU prior though.

I would fix the parts already diagnosed as faulty and needing to be replaced (body ecu) then start addressing any new and or remaining concerns you still have. The replacement body ECU may fix some of the other concerns.

ok thanks really appreviated

You are welcome

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician