lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

My Lexus will not start all u get is the fuel pump noise all

Customer Question

My Lexus will not start all u get is the fuel pump noise all the lights and everything works replaced battery even tested the starter i replaced the ignition switch and at this point lost Only way I can start the car is from a jumper wire from the starter to battery when I have the ignition switched in the On position
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: All lights head lights dash windows work
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2001 es300
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes replaces ignition and switch new battery tested starter and Relys and fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can start the car using a jumper wire from starter to battery
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

I am sorry no one has helped you yet. I just got home from vacation. I am going to attempt to get help/answers to everyone waiting tonight or tomorrow. DO you still need assistance?