Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

I have a 2004 Lexus rx330 and do not have a navigational…

I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 Lexus rx330 and do not have a navigational screen. I can find pictures of 2004's with navigation but none on eBay.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Lexus?

Not sure what you mean?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to upgrade to navigation.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

From what I understand, they didn't make navigation screens for 2004 rx330.

8/19/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, if I can get the 17 digit vin number, I can see if there is one for yours. In addition to the display unit, you will need the control module as well and the wiring harness, as well as the antenna and a few brackets.

You will likely be looking at around $6500 or more just in parts as the control modules go for around $5500

JTJHA31U740005248

HI,

Here you go - part number, part, price

86861-0E010 - Antenna, Navigation - $643.77

86274-48090 - Bracket, Disc Player - $9.18

86274-48100 - Bracket, Disc Player, NO.2 - $13.85

86862-48030 - Bracket, Navigation Antenna - $3.77

86841-33060 - Computer, Navigation - $5816.34

86792-48050 - Controller, Television Camera - $1775.74

86101-48190 - Cord Sub-Assy, Antenna $121.73

86271-33031 - Disc, Disc Player W/DVD NAVIGATION - $1232.31

86110-48110 - Multi-Display Assy FUJITSU TEN,W/DVD NAVIGATION - $7505.69

86846-48010 - Plate, Navigation Computer - $13.77

The above is what is needed for yours to have OEM navigation

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager