Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Having issues with it blowing cold after running idle after

Customer Question
a bit JA: How many miles...
Having issues with it blowing cold after running idle after a bit
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 150,000 3.3
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: V6
JA: What year is your Lexus?
Customer: 2005 rx330
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, an checked fuses an freon
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No mam
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Lexus
8/17/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the issue that the ac is not blowing cold when at idle after running at idle for a bit?

If so does it start to blow cold when the vehicle is moving again?

Let me know,thanks Pete

after the car gets moving it becomes cold an works fine

Do you hear the fan running under the hood in the engine area at idle with this issue here?

lexpert
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech