Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Passengers door window won't go all the way up, how to

Customer Question
Passengers door window won't...

Passengers door window won't go all the way up, how to replace?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

04 sc430

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, nothing as of now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to open and replace the regulator

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
8/16/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Is it the window regulator your needing to replace?

If in fact that is the case I have enclosed the steps to do so in the link below. See step #15 for the regulator steps. Have a look and see if this is what your needing. If you have more questions and or need more help with this let me know and we can work from there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/regulator%20Aug%2016.pdf