Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Toyota Tundra 2010 5.7 liter dual vin:... Toyota Tundra 2010

Toyota Tundra 2010 5.7 liter...
Toyota Tundra 2010 5.7 liter dual vin:...
Toyota Tundra 2010 5.7 liter dual vin: 5TFRY5F11AX091723Where are a couple of places that I can get the driver side bedside panel (driver side quarter panel) for my Toyota Tundra? I want to Install New Body Part Bedsides With Spot Welds, but i need to find the parts.Jerry
8/14/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

Sorry for the delay. I have been running fencing on my ranch all day.

The vin tells me it is a crew/double cab but doesnt tell me if it is a short or long bed, which I need to know to find you best sources

Bed is 6 1/2 feet. 8' diagonally.Jerry

HI,

part number is 658170C070

https://parts.hanovertoyota.com/oem-parts/toyota-outer-panel-658170c070

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~panel~rear~body~side~lh~65817-0c070.html

https://toyotaparts.toyotaofclermont.com/p/Toyota__Tundra/Outer-panel-Truck-Bed-Panel/48850901/658170C070.html

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Thank you!!Jerry
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager