Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I need to know the manufactures part number for the engine…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the manufactures part number for the engine control computer and the location for a 1995 lexus es300

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Lexus GS300. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a es300

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
8/5/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Ron Z., - Lexus Tech - replied 1 year ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lexus Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

The ECM is located behind the glove compartment. To gain access, the glove compartment will need to be removed. For an image location view, click here:

The Lexus OE part number is: 896613343084

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

..

HI! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this? Any other questions you had?