sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I m having lexus ct200h got a problem in dashboard. stating

Customer Question

hi I m having lexus ct200h got a problem in dashboard. stating check the hybrid system. what would be the soluntion for the same.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just for past 1 day i have serviced the car only 3weeks back. every thing was file. all in sudden i got this. staying in riyadh
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: CT200h - 2011 model
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent done anything till now.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: need assistance. else i have to go to nearby showroom
Category: Lexus
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you're seeing a check hybrid system warning it is because the hybrid control processor has seen a failure in the system that will prevent proper or safe operation and has set fault codes. There are literally dozens of things that will cause this including the battery, the processor itself, inverter, cables, the transmission; anything in the hybrid system. Some testing will need to be done to determine exactly what is wrong. The first step will be to use a scan tool to see what fault codes are set in each module and then testing can be done from there based on the findings.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!