Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have a balast out in passenger side headlight affe cting…

Customer Question
I have a balast...

I have a balast out in passenger side headlight affe cting the low beam

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Yes. it comes o n for a while, goes off. and will come o n agai n when I turn them off and back on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lexus?

2007 GS 350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GS yourself? What have you tried so far?

I may or may not. I am wonderin g wheter to change the ballast or try lED lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
8/3/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long wait, I may be able to help on this concern, being no one else has offered if help is still needed.